Sage Hill COVID-19 Policies
Therapy Guidelines During COVID
As an essential health care service, we remain committed to the highest standards of client care. SHC continues to follow local health ordinances as directed by the Davidson County Health Dept. Right now, this means masks are not required for those who have been vaccinated.
We will continue to encourage in-person therapy with limited virtual options if necessary.
Sessions will be conducted in person with appropriate distancing. A client may still opt for virtual session, but will be encouraged to come into the office.
We will continue the following safety protocols for the protection of our clients and therapists:
- Encouraging clients to wait in their cars until their therapist invites them into the building.
- Extending cleaning and disinfecting of offices and common spaces between every session.
- Implementing no-touch payment procedures.
- Instituting health monitoring of our team members and implementing protocol for when/if they become symptomatic.
- Requiring clients to utilize tele-therapy if they are symptomatic.
- Propping open entrance and exit doors.
We are committed to monitoring the situation, remaining vigilant and adjusting where necessary.